I am a 5th year Ph.D. student at Computer Science Department, Carnegie Mellon University, advised by Prof. Pradeep Ravikumar (previously, also co-advised by Prof. Avrim Blum). Prior to this, I received B.Sc from Department of Machine Intelligence, School of EECS, Peking University, where I worked with Prof. Liwei Wang. My research interest is in the theoretical aspect of machine learning and algorithm design.
My CV can be found here (last update: June 2020).
- [May 2020] Our paper Optimal Statistical Guarantees for Adversarially Robust Gaussian Classification has been accepted by ICML 2020. arXiv 2006.16384
- [May 2020] Our paper Class-Weighted Classification: Trade-offs and Robust Approaches has been accepted by ICML 2020. arXiv 2005.12914
- [January 2020] Our paper Learning Sparse Nonparametric DAGs has been accepted by AISTATS 2020. arXiv
- [December 2019] Our paper MACER: Attack-free and Scalable Robust Training via Maximizing Certified Radius has been accepted by ICLR 2020. OpenReview
- [September 2019] Our paper Optimal Analysis of Subset-Selection Based L_p Low Rank Approximation has been accepted by NeurIPS 2019. arXiv, Poster